The lab is excellent for us - a person to person guide. Teachers are very friendly to answer questions and lectures were well organized to understand the codes and ways to approach the problems. Well taught!
WELCOME TO ASComT
Algorithms and Scientific Computing Technologies (ASComT) Nigeria Ltd is established as a venture whose goal is to offer the best training in applied sciences and technology to meet an increasing demand from students, professionals and global enterprises for excellent education in technology. By providing an access point in the country for training in advanced and applied science and technology, ASComT delivers hard-to-find contents designed to complement the technical requirements and global outlook of our trainees and enable them to compete with students and professionals in developed countries.
We are already seeing increasing demand, both inside the country and globally, in the courses that we offer in applied and interdisciplinary teaching in scientific software, including data analytics, human computer interaction and security and we are focusing more strongly on these areas by increasing our links with industry and business and taking a strong lead in developing the country.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY?
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: IN THE NEWS
- Date: 18/05/2017 The five big announcements from Google I/O
- Date: 17/05/2017 Google owner Alphabet balloons connect flood-hit Peru
- Date: 16/05/2017 New health scan uses artificial intelligence
- Date: 16/05/2017 Sesame project opens in Jordan'
- Date: 12/05/2017 Could mini reactors replicate Sun's power?
- Date: 09/05/2017 Chicago's crime-predicting software
- Date: 03/05/2017 World's smallest 'cars' compete in a race
- Date: 25/04/2017 Iceberg 'doodles' trace climate history
- Date: 11/04/2016 Renewables' deep-sea mining conundrum
- Date: 05/01/2016 How to spark an interest in science?'
- Date: 16/09/2016 The tech that could lead to reading a closed book
- Date: 05/06/2016 Inventor showcases 'two-minute' hoverboard in Paris
- Date: 25/05/2016 Are people ready for robot colleagues?
- Date: 25/05/2016 The modular, build-it-yourself robot kits